United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Item #1:
I made a MoV board with the new art using a Trivial Pursuit board (20"x20"). It is not a museum piece and was my first attempt at something like this, but I would say it is a fairly good board. I used a laser copier for the printing, spray adhesive to mount it, and sealed it with clear acrylic spray. If someone would like this let me know. I'll even cover shipping to the US. I don't really want any money for this, even shipping, as it is hard to judge the quality of what you get and what your expectations are, but GeekGold would be appreciated. I can send pictures if you GM your email address to me.

It does NOT have the Colony World connection.

Item #2:
I have a set of full sheet (11"x17") labels with the new art. These were printed on a laser copier and are very nice quality. I have an extra copy that I do not need. The misspelled "Trappped" Rogue Planet is included much to my disdain. I thought I had eliminated all files on my computer with that typo, but alas it found its way through. This copy DOES have the Colony World connection. This will make an approximately 27"x27", which is what I am currently building for myself. Mount directly to chipboard and cut out and you can have one too!

Once again, I will cover shipping to the US. GeekGold is appreciated.

Whoever replies first via this post or GM can have these items. Please only one request per person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like that!

Edit: Actually, never mind. I'll save my karma!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
I'd like that!

Which one?

Edited to Tim's edit: I replied too fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Riggan
United States
OKLAHOMA CITY
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I would love to have item #2! I've been looking to put this game together for some time.
Send me a GM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like item #1 please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like these are ready to go. Thanks for the replies.

I have a pdf file for the 27"x27" board if anyone is interested. I split it up into 6 equal sized tiles, so it ended up as one pdf file with 6 pages. I resized the map file with current corrections in PhotoShop so it will print out without scaling to be a 27"x27" map. I can almost guarantee the current file has the correct spelling of "trapped" too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin in Kansas wrote:
Looks like these are ready to go. Thanks for the replies.

I have a pdf file for the 27"x27" board if anyone is interested. I split it up into 6 equal sized tiles, so it ended up as one pdf file with 6 pages. I resized the map file with current corrections in PhotoShop so it will print out without scaling to be a 27"x27" map. I can almost guarantee the current file has the correct spelling of "trapped" too.

I think it's cursed.

I did the same thing. I spent hours in photoshop (cuz I suck at photoshop) painstakingly fixing every error, only to find that the one I had printed first still had "trappped"

W...T...F...?! arrrh

I ultimately decided that I don't like the color scheme for the Darthkadan map, and have been investigating other options -- Review of various map options - looking for comments or suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know exactly what you mean. I am almost convinced to leave the triple P version in there as an inside joke at this point.

I'm interested in a lighter color scheme too, but I don't have the skills to make that happen. Maybe someone will come along some day and make the new, new version that we are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.