Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin REEVE
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rulebook is again in stock at MMP : http://www.multimanpublishing.com/Products/tabid/58/ProductI...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
We have our order for the 2nd Ed. RB on the way in right now, our price is $56.99 /w binder.

Thanks.
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is good news.:D Thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Pitts
New Zealand
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NWS Gaming Store wrote:
We have our order for the 2nd Ed. RB on the way in right now, our price is $56.99 /w binder.

does /w binder mean with or without the binder? (I'm assuming 'with' from the full description on your website)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
nzgunner wrote:
NWS Gaming Store wrote:

does /w binder mean with or without the binder? (I'm assuming 'with' from the full description on your website)

With. I've got one on order with them—the last thing my order was waiting on:

Advanced Squad Leader 2e
Beyond Valor 3e
For King and Country
Blue vs. Gray
Earth Reborn (second copy)
Germantown
Battle Line

cool

IIRC, NWS listed without the binder as available only as a special order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
Only the edition with the binder is in print. (/w = with)

Thanks.
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Where the heck did this interest in WW1 come from?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmb
Pleased to see it but puzzled mmp didnt announce it was going to be available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin REEVE
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:
Pleased to see it but puzzled mmp didnt announce it was going to be available again.
MMP sucks, as usual... whistle

Now, FYI, if you had gone on the ASL Consimworld forum (which is the forum which MMP manage and where they give their information in priority), you would have seen Brian Youse's post announcing it.
In fact, reading it over there, I opened the present thread here, so that the BGG forumites could be aware of the good news.cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel C.
United States
Deshler
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I really wish I had 80$ to spend on games right now. Darn you Fantasy Flight and your AWESOME TI3 expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin REEVE
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mathmagician wrote:
Man, I really wish I had 80$ to spend on games right now. Darn you Fantasy Flight and your AWESOME TI3 expansion!
Note that the 2nd post has a retailer selling it for about 57$.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Pitts
New Zealand
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robin wrote:
Note that the 2nd post has a retailer selling it for about 57$.

Unfortunately for me the postage is also $57.

There are still some places (eg coolstuffinc - purchased BV from there a few months ago) that offer cheaper overseas postage, but when/if they get the RB back in stock it is all likely to work out to be the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin REEVE
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nzgunner wrote:
Unfortunately for me the postage is also $57.
Ouch! soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
The ASL manual is like shipping a medium sized phone book with a binder. It is fairly heavy. Once they arrive here at our location I will double check the weight with the outer shipping box. Note, when I process any order I double check the final shipping weight before any order ships out to insure an accurate shipping rate. If you have any questions about our shipping rates please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Pitts
New Zealand
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I just did a quick price comparison on postage for BV (simply because more places have it in stock, and it is a heavy box) using different methods.

The international airmail option from NWS is $53.50, but the USPS Priority Int option is only a few dollars cheaper at $49.15.

When I purchased BV a few months ago I remember the combined prices ended up being pretty much the same (BV is $74.99 from NWS and $83.99 from coolstuff) - the only reason I went with coolstuff was because I combined the order with other board games that my friends wanted.

I'll probably end up ordering from NWS, $57 for the RB was a lot less than I was anticipating and I always knew I was gonna get hit by high postage (you get that living in a SW Pacific paradise ) - although if I was in the US coolstuff does have free shipping on orders over $100 so I would be waiting a bit longer to see what price they have it for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Where the heck did this interest in WW1 come from?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmb
Robin wrote:
Ashiefan wrote:
MMP sucks, as usual... whistle

Now, FYI, if you had gone on the ASL Consimworld forum (which is the forum which MMP manage and where they give their information in priority), you would have seen Brian Youse's post announcing it.
:

But on their own website nothing until it came back into stock....

Have tracked down ASL on CSW so will now be in the know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.