Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the payment from CoolStuffInc for my Star Wars Starship Battles collection, and it was a great experience from start to finish -- so great that I wanted to come here and share it.

I used their buy tool to figure out what they wanted and what each mini would be worth, and the price was right; I decided to sell my whole collection. Their buy tool is easy to use, and the instructions are very clear -- which was great for me, since this was my first time selling something to an OLGS.

They say it can take up to 8 business days to process a buy, but mine was processed a lot faster than that -- I shipped the box last week, and got the payment in full this morning.

I looked into two other excellent OLGSs when decided where to go for this: One offered less money per mini, and the other didn't have a buy tool (they asked me to email them a list), making CSI the logical choice.

I already liked CSI, but this is a side of the store I've never used before. Based on this experience, I highly recommend them for selling off your CCG cards/CMG minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I sold off some Magic cards to them a while back and also had a good experience. And if you choose the store credit option instead of cash you get +20%. I also thought their Mint vs. Played Condition ratings on my cards were more than fair as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Larson
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Why did you not sell to Strikezoneonline? Generally, they always pay more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have had nothing but good experiences selling to them. A very efficient process. And if you take store credit they give you an extra 20%.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Engineer Dad wrote:

Personally, I had never heard of them. I found some Magic cards in a thrift store, sorted them and sold the valuable ones to CSI who I had done business with several times.

Knowing nothing about Magic I just wanted to unload them. Doing a Google search for "Selling Magic cards" gives you too many results to search through and find a better one (Strikezoneonline didn't show up in the first few links). Now that I know I'll look into them if I stumble across some more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Engineer Dad wrote:

I've never dealt with them, but being on the Axis & Allies Forumini Vendor Danger List gives me pause. And while some may find their 99.4 feedback rating on eBay acceptable, I don't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
earache wrote:
Engineer Dad wrote:
I've never dealt with them, but being on the Axis & Allies Forumini Vendor Danger List gives me pause. And while some may find their 99.4 feedback rating on eBay acceptable, I don't.
I am no A&A minis expert, but StrikeZoneOnline is always competitive when it comes to Star Wars minis prices, and they have free shipping on minis orders over $40, which is pretty darn awesome! It sounds like someone got 1 bent A&A mini once and proceeded to write the whole place off, which is unfortunate, as their prices are frequently at or below CSI (and often way below Miniature Market and Troll&Toad.) Try 'em out, see for yourself.

(goes back to opening the package he just got in the mail from StrikeZoneOnline...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
Engineer Dad wrote:

Because I've never heard of them until now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983935?commentid=23748...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.