Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Troll and Toad, this is expected to be released tomorrow, Sept. 2nd. Is this accurate? This is one of a few games I'm waiting for, and I'm getting anxious to play them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us!
mbmbmbmbmb
As am I! However, their date keeps shifting back one day with each new day that passes.

Geoff, any new word from Z-Man? I must get my hands on this gem of a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
magnus1515 wrote:
As am I! However, their date keeps shifting back one day with each new day that passes.

Geoff, any new word from Z-Man? I must get my hands on this gem of a game.

Yah, it's now the 9th, and keeps getting moved back, one day at a time. I'm still excited, but starting to get a little annoyed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received word from Z-Man that "We should have it by end of month."

I'm surprised that it is taking so long to get in, given that it was supposed to ship from Asia in early July. I don't know for sure, but I think there was a delay in shipments out of Asia due to the Z-Man acquisition. Since the first copies were aired over for Origins I have been very much out of the loop on this.

I'm truly sorry for the delays and feel that I misled folks about availability, but I was just going with what I knew.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Bernardo
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahahaha at least for you guys this makes sense. I mean, you're waiting for boat/plane from Asia to get to America. I, however, am already in Asia, but I have to wait for the game to go to the other side of the world to only come back to this side of the world, just so a company can mail me my game that I've already paid for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well at least you got a response, thats a good sign. I've been worried about them since the merger as my last email to Z-man went unanswered which is odd for them as it sometimes took a while but I always got an answer. The monthly newsletter has been absent for almost 3 months and one thread indicates Wok Star which was slated as recently as June as a Summer release is now supposedly back to May of next year. Your mention of a response is the first indication that at least some stuff is still moving. As my favorite publisher I was really hoping the sale would settle out to business as usual, but I'm not so sure thats goign to be the case.

Oh well I'm digressing, I'm looking forward to the release of your game and will be lining up to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.