Justin Egan
United States
Fort Myers
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming group has been invited to host board gaming for CGA Shows on September 17. We will be hosting at least three different games. We've decided on Ticket to Ride, Pack and Stack, and Robo Rally. We will host two sets for TTR and Pack and Stack, and one for RR for a total of 32 possible players. We're also planning on cycling through the sets twice. Once at 4:00PM and again at 7:00PM. If there is any time left over, we'll have plenty of filler games with us too. More details on this can be found on the Events page for CGA Shows on our group's site along with a signup for the games we'll be playing.

There will also be a costume contest, bands, dancing, video gaming, and much more!

Admission to get into the conference is $8.00 ($6.00 if you bring a canned good to donate), and is collected upon entering the venue. No advanced ticket sales are available That I know of. For more information, check out the CGA Shows website.

Geekmail me if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.