Subject: ugh rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashley Ishmael
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I woke up this morning at 8 when I didn't need to get up until 9 (I slept horribly last night, waking up so many times!). Brought MasterGeek to work and went to my old apartment. Cleaned for 2 hours straight, packing more stuff. Got to our new house in time to feed the youngster his lunch and then put him to sleep for his nap. Now I have been on BGG for an hour! I really should get to unpacking all the dishes I (FINALLY) brought to the new place since baby is sleeping and then I can use the boxes at the apartment again, but I feel so
Spoiler (click to reveal)
damned
lazy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MistressGeek wrote:
So, I woke up this morning at 8 when I didn't need to get up until 9 (I slept horribly last night, waking up so many times!). Brought MasterGeek to work and went to my old apartment. Cleaned for 2 hours straight, packing more stuff. Got to our new house in time to feed the youngster his lunch and then put him to sleep for his nap. Now I have been on BGG for an hour! I really should get to unpacking all the dishes I (FINALLY) brought to the new place since baby is sleeping and then I can use the boxes at the apartment again, but I feel so
Spoiler (click to reveal)
damned
lazy!

You've rewarded yourself for a task well-done. Now onto another task... and then another reward!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Ishmael
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haha, thanks. I suppose I should get back onto task huh? cry (lol)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
MistressGeek wrote:
So, I woke up this morning at 8 when I didn't need to get up until 9 (I slept horribly last night, waking up so many times!). Brought MasterGeek to work and went to my old apartment.

Baby? Waking up at 8am(maybe 9am)? What kind of baby do you have, and where can I get one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
MistressGeek wrote:
So, I woke up this morning at 8 when I didn't need to get up until 9 (I slept horribly last night, waking up so many times!). Brought MasterGeek to work and went to my old apartment.

Baby? Waking up at 8am(maybe 9am)? What kind of baby do you have, and where can I get one?

Well from her uterus obviously. Duh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be odd advice but...

When I can't sleep well and I'm feeling extra lazy it's usually because I have not been drinking enough water and I'm dehydrated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Ishmael
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
MistressGeek wrote:

well, he's 15 months old now, but yeah he's been sleeping through the night since he was 2 months old... I know, I'm pretty spoiled
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Ishmael
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AvidHunter wrote:
This may be odd advice but...

When I can't sleep well and I'm feeling extra lazy it's usually because I have not been drinking enough water and I'm dehydrated.

Thanks for the advice! I'll have to try that sometime soon. I think that I felt extra lazy because I had done so much already and wanted an extra long break (hehe).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross G.
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Wisdom begins in wonder.
badge
Stale pastry is hollow succor to a man who is bereft of ostrich.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you just chuck the box of dishes in the garbage you won't have to unpack them, plus you'll never have to wash dishes. Win win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Jurchen
United States
Altoona
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With a 2 year old and a 2 month old I'd say I feel your pain...but can't. Moving on top of that? That's rough. They get older and eventually move out of the house, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Ishmael
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes they sure do.... however then you are helping them move... again, with the stupid moving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.