Subject: Artscow payment problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered my game a bit ago with a code FUN699CRDS. which would be 8.99 a deck.
However my payment keeps not going true even though i gave them a correct creditcard.

I finally mailed them and i get the simple answer use paypal. Which i find a stupid answer since i offered them a valid payment option but they just cant seem to get it work.

But even then i tried to edit my order and use paypal but now the code wont apply anymore, which is totally unfair.

Any suggestions or will i just be forced to use the current codes for 9.99 a deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could help you with this, friend. But it seems Artscow aren't doing any other offers on multi-purpose at the moment. Might be worth hanging fire on this until another deal comes along - or investing in a few hundred sleeves and some card paper + printer ink...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might not be this or help, but I wonder if your CC company's security have kicked in? It might be that their system has been triggered this/these transactions as unusual and have blocked them. Perhaps if you don't do oversea transaction often, or amount is higher than usual, etc. This is a potential advantage (or disadvantage depending which way you look at it) of paypal in that these might be recharacterised under paypal and so get through easier

Anyway might be worth a call to your CC company to check/ask if it is a problem at their end?

Good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this problem and fortunately found the answer as Boom04 suggested.

It seems due to Artscows location my CC was blocking the transaction and when I finally clicked the "?" I got the answer allowing me to change order to PayPal (my preferred option)

Sorry you missed that particular deal FREESHIPPING25 is still in effect you will have to pay full price for the decks however (The saving is $50+ for me in Oz)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to have the same problem. I had to call my credit card company on each transation and then resend the money to Artscow. It was alittle annoying but the CC company had 24 hour customer service so it wasn't too bad. But once they started offering Paypal as a payment option I switched to that which is much easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluffy James wrote:

I tried unsuccesfully to find one on BGG or your blog, but is/are there already (an) Artscow link(s) available?

Is the game already available of still in beta phase?

See this thread for details

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/690969/play-testing-clos...

Currently Play-testing is closed but could re-open at a later time so might want to "become a Fan" just in case if the game interests you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, Jay's covered this. thumbsup

We're still in Beta testing, Dirk, just waiting for all the feedback/reviews/session reports from the first round of play-testers to see where FQ is going next. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Lawton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
to see where FQ is going next. cool

Or what the FQ is going on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.