Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lewandowski
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On September 1, 1939 Germany invaded Poland (my ancestor's country). While my family had already left Poland years earlier, I always cringe to think of what became of the Polish cities and culture as a result of the war.

72 years later, this package arrived at my house.

I had a grandfather in the Navy who served in the South Pacific during the war (my avatar), so I feel connections to both theaters.

I am very much looking forward to trying the Engulfed series!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Have fun! They're both great games. I think AE is a better game and simulation than EE, but both play well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I packed that box! Hope you enjoy the games, Jason!

P.S. there are extra maps/counters with Europe Engulfed because I bought an update kit to update the 1st edition when 2nd edition came out.

I only sold the games because I won copies at a game con and didn't need extras.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lewandowski
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed!

Thanks Joel!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robbbbbb wrote:
Have fun! They're both great games. I think AE is a better game and simulation than EE, but both play well.

Huh. While AE is a fine simulation, I think EE is quite a bit more fun. The possibilities for Special Action use in ground warfare are very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.