Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming

Subject: Online turn-based Dominion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DuckOfDeath V
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is an online board game site that has a turn based version of Dominion? I only found a real-time version at Board Game Arena on the online games wiki page.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres F. Pabon L.
Colombia
Bogotá
DC
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I know of, but you can certainly help poke Kay to get it running on Yucata.de! laugh

See this thread for more info...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bacusgod wrote:
Not that I know of, but you can certainly help poke Kay to get it running on Yucata.de! laugh

See this thread for more info...


We won't add Dominion.

We just added Thunderstone which scratches the same itch. For lovers of deck building games we also have something else in development but that will still take some time.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuckOfDeath V
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link to that thread. I see why it would not work as well that way. I guess I will have to save my online Dominion play to when I can play in real-time.

I will check out Thunderstone. thumbsup
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sparhawk wrote:
bacusgod wrote:
Not that I know of, but you can certainly help poke Kay to get it running on Yucata.de! laugh

See this thread for more info...


We won't add Dominion.

We just added Thunderstone which scratches the same itch. For lovers of deck building games we also have something else in development but that will still take some time.


Thanks for the info. I like Thunderstone, more so on Yucata than in real life, even.

Out of curiosity, is the choice for not implementing Dominion an issue of permission, or is it an issue where it's just not something you want to do.

Either way, I have plenty of chance to play the big D in real life, but was curious.

Keep up the great work on Yucata.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Krieble
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

dominion.isotropic.org
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Auzette wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:
bacusgod wrote:
Not that I know of, but you can certainly help poke Kay to get it running on Yucata.de! laugh

See this thread for more info...


We won't add Dominion.

We just added Thunderstone which scratches the same itch. For lovers of deck building games we also have something else in development but that will still take some time.


Thanks for the info. I like Thunderstone, more so on Yucata than in real life, even.

Out of curiosity, is the choice for not implementing Dominion an issue of permission, or is it an issue where it's just not something you want to do.

Either way, I have plenty of chance to play the big D in real life, but was curious.

Keep up the great work on Yucata.


Permission for the art is not available. The game was just forced offline from another site. The author himself discussed here on BGG.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.