Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game rules itself looks a bit simplistic but you could always use the deck for a fishing game (ala go-stop).

Just quick thoughts, I'd be curious if what anyone who has wandered to this back section of BGG thinks of it.

Look forward to examining the rules more carefully after my parents come and go out of town.
Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
here's the kickstarter page

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/963152868/borogove-a-won...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I like the idea of the deck, but the rules of the game leave a lot to be desired. I went ahead and backed the project (it's only $10, and the artwork looks nice), but I'm already thinking of using the deck to play a game of my own making.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
When *is* BGG Con 20XX registration, anyway?
badge
This space intentionally left blank. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
I like the idea of the deck, but the rules of the game leave a lot to be desired. I went ahead and backed the project (it's only $10, and the artwork looks nice), but I'm already thinking of using the deck to play a game of my own making.

Quoted for truthiness, particularly since I am planning to play any regular card game with this deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I skimmed the rules again a couple months ago and underwhelmed again.....but the one thing interesting is that the way the illustrations work, it really feels like a 13 suited deck with 4 ranks in each suit. It would be interesting to see where you could take a deck like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
btw finally got the deck about a month ago and it is gorgeous and the cards feel great. Only problem is that they are really expensive on her webstore now, but if you find it cheap somewhere, by all means pick one or two up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.