Subject: Power Of The Day - Slight Delay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Katz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My computer has been acting weird for two years, always rebooting itself after turning it on. Taking it to the shop did no good. It finally crashed and would not start up. I took the plunge and enabled system recovery mode as a desperation measure. I chose the backup files version so I still have most of my data, including Powers of the Day. I just need to take some time to recover what couldn't be saved. Nothing really important was lost, but I did lose all my bookmarks having to restart my webbrowser.

So far my computer is behaving normally again in starting up. I should be able to continue Powers of the Day tomorrow or this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Slight Delay: you have the power to delay the actions of others.

History - it's uncertain why the Toclafane still exist in their temporal bubble. However, they have the ability to temporarily rewind time. But, this power only delays the ineveitable while they plot their enemies' demise.

Power: As a main player, at the end of any Phase you may rewind time to the beginning of the Previous phase(rewinding time in Destiny only rewinds to the beginning of the Destiny Phase). The opposing main player is bound by any decisions he made the first time that phase was played, unless those decisions become invalid.

Flare:

Wild - Play this when another player plays a flare. Cancel the effect of that flare and that player may not play another flare this turn.

Super - You may use your power as an ally.

Yeah I know you weren't actually asking for a power. hehe, this amuses me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mayeski
Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like this power - sounds like a lot of fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Katz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get the reference for Toclafane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.