George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are like me and have kids, these are a terriffic thing to buy and read and blame on your kids.shake lol

Seriously though, if you have kids, this might be an excellent way to introduce Civil War history to them in a kid friendly way...and what better follow-up than to PLAY a GAME of the battle they just read a comic about!!! Does it get any better? Mom will be happy...you're interacting with the kids and helping with their education. Your kids will be happy...you're paying attention to them and giving them cool stuff and playing a cool game with them. You'll be happy...at last, you have game partners right in your own family!laugh Win-Win-Winmeeple

There are lots of vendors out there that offer these, so you could take a look at Amazon to get an idea and then find a less expensive source (like I did).

They are $6 at Amazon and I found them for $4.95 here: http://www.libertybellshop.com/epic-battles-of-the-civil-war...

Here are the titles:

Epic Battles of the Civil War (Historical Comics Marvel, Volume 1: First Bull run)

Epic Battles of the Civil War Vol. 2: Shiloh

Epic Battles of the Civil War Vol 3 Antietam Comic Book

Epic Battles of the Civil War Volume 4 Gettysburg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheet
United States
Rochester
NH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Bought the set at Gettysburg years ago, I second the recommendation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will (JR) Todd
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty cool. Looks like I'll have to check these out. Thanks for the heads up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.