Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked the Thoughthammer site and they have their copies! My order is supposed to ship tomorrow. I hope everyone that preordered gets theirs soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, i canceled my preorder with them on Monday, ordered from CoolStuffInc and got my copy today I love TH normally but something in their pipeline got real messed up on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have plenty of other stuff keeping me busy while I waited. Granted, if I hadn't got a copy from them I would have been pissed off to say the least. I just wanted people to know it was coming soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
Sadly, I'm still waiting on Dixit Odyssey for my Thoughthammer order... Maybe they'll get it in Friday or Monday.

Really disappointed in the whole situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is being shipped.

Stuff happens, and I am not going to be soured on Thoughthammer because they didn't get a delivery on time.

They have great customer service and have always been willing to work with me to rearrange my orders to get may games expedited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they are overnighting mine. Shipped today.. delivery tomorrow. From Texas to Nebraska! (Edit: Apparently the Fedex system was just wanting to mess with me. All last night it had a delivery date of Saturday. Now it says the 6th. Disappointed but much more realistic.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Absecon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"Shijuro" in Awatum (Serpent's Tongue)
badge
"A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation." LP Jacks
mbmbmbmbmb
feydjm wrote:
I love TH normally but something in their pipeline got real messed up on this.

I expect the problem was with their distributor.

They received the expansions last week, and only a small number of the base game early this week which went toward their oldest pre-orders (I had pre-ordered in December and received mine).

They've since received more because now they are selling them as in stock.

Thoughthammer rocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.