Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the BSW sucks thread on here, and the issue had to do with jerks playing online (not the interface issues with BSW). An idea I thought that would be a good work around is to have a clan/guild in order to find good people (aka not jerks) online, to get some playing of Euros and other games on various sites like BSW. Anyone interested in this? Please reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff
United States
Western Great Lakes - Owashtinong Aajigaaning
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try BGG's BSW forum. I've been busy and haven't been able to squeeze in more gaming, but last time I tried I nearly connect with BGG folks there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
aboveriver wrote:
You can try BGG's BSW forum. I've been busy and haven't been able to squeeze in more gaming, but last time I tried I nearly connect with BGG folks there.

I will look to check it out. I was curious if the forum is for more than BSW for play online. I would offer a Meebo room to coordinate in to chat and so on, before heading off somewhere like BSW to play at.

Edit: I did start a thread on there...
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/694308/call-for-a-boardgamer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.