Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
Varduk wrote:
Are these abvailable to print off?

Not currently.

I've uploaded a picture of the board from the Vassal module which, once approved, you could copy and print off. I'd suggest you will need to print it off over 4 pages of A4 and stick them together. Meanwhile, I'll see if I can put together a file for cards, properly scaled to go with the board. I may need to produce a new file for the board.

I could also include the tokens for printing, though you could use appropriately sized and coloured glass beads for the 5 crusade tokens (red), 7 progress tokens (yellow), 28 unease tokens (blue), and 1 game phase token (clear), and perhaps some cents for the 28 Sceats.

Aside from that you'd need 84 black blocks, 42 red, yellow, blue and green blocks, plus some bigger blocks for the buildings ( 14 red, 14 yellow, 14 blue, 7 green and 7 white ), plus some pawns for the Bretwalda and 4 action pawns... it's quite a lot of "bits"! Plus a first player token if you are using multiple players.

In a normal game you won't use all those tokens and blocks, but it really depends on your style of play.

I'm working on a more reproductive prototype - the Vassal module seemed the best way to make the unpublished game available to everyone to play - so once I have it sorted I can offer tips/files on putting the game together.

thanks for the interest !

Ricky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ricky2002 wrote:
I've uploaded a picture of the board from the Vassal module which, once approved, you could copy and print off.

Now available here :-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Swan
Ireland
Dublin 18
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ricky2002 wrote:
ricky2002 wrote:
I've uploaded a picture of the board from the Vassal module which, once approved, you could copy and print off.

Now available here :-

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Varduk wrote:
Are these abvailable to print off?

Yes ! I've uploaded a PDF today ( pending approval ) in the Files section. Cheers, Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.