Hide
8 Posts

Blood Bowl: Living Rulebook» Forums » Rules

Subject: Newbie question frenzy and blitz rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Frost
msg tools
Can you block 2 different guys when blitzing with frenzy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Webster
United Kingdom
Leeds
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so.

If your first block takes the guy down, there is no follow-up or second block.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Lesmis wrote:
Can you block 2 different guys when blitzing with frenzy?

No,you can not.

So you blitz a lineman, and get POW resut, you then HAVE to follow-up in the square he was in before you continue your move.

I do not remember how Blitz and Multiple Block combines though.

---

Also please specifiy ruleset when asking rules questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Darling
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
"How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist..."
badge
Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes, Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake, Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make, Bacon pancaaaaake!
mbmbmbmbmb
WrenHong wrote:
I don't think so.

If your first block takes the guy down, there is no follow-up or second block.

You must follow up even if you knock the player down. There just isn't any second block because he's already down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
virre wrote:

You can't frenzy on a Multiple Block.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frenzy is a mandatory skill, using it is not optional. But if you have and decide to use Multiple Block it switches off your Frenzy (you cannot follow-up either block). The other skill that adds variation is Stab, each time you can block you can choose to Stab instead (but there is no follow-up on the first Stab, so no second "block", but if you Block first (useful on the line of scrimmage if you are next to a Guard player and get 2 dice) you follow-up and then you can choose (especially if you lost your die advantage) to Stab for the second "block".

Hope that helps.

Actually going back and reading your post, you can only block multiple guys if you have Multiple Block skill and only if you are doing a BLOCK action OR you are Ball and Chain skill and happen to run in to multiple guys during your MOVE action (only action you can take). You can never block multiple guys during a Blitz action (although you can block one and chain push more) and you Must block a guy twice if you have Frenzy if after your first block you had a push result (even if he has stand firm) you have at least 1 more Go For It or Movement point left and if you are still adjacent to him (Fend could prevent it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
virre wrote:

You can only Multiple Block with a Block action (can't use it with Blitz actions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, Multiple Stab.... making doubles on a Dark Elf Assassin more interesting since 2004.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.