flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Today we've posted the Core Worlds rulebook here on BGG:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/70070/core-worlds-rule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
That's beautiful! So long as the rules are the same as the ones I've been using for the demos, you're in good shape. Those were some superb rules right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a thorough read, this game will remain on the wishlist under "Thinking about it".

It sounds really simple, fast, and--most importantly--fun, but I'm not sure it will really add that much to my gaming collection right now. Maybe after the launch of one or two expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon S
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools
Interesting, concise. I have been looking at this game since I heard about the phases in the game-play. Now that I've seen the rules run-down, this looks like a good addition to my Race for the Galaxy/Dominion library.

A designer's diary of the differences in unit types, kinds of Tactics expected, the powers of worlds, and the differences in what you find in the various phases would go a long way for cementing this game for me.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Jon.

The publishers have asked me to compose a Designer's Diary for Core Worlds, so I hope to have one posted within the next couple of weeks.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon S
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools
Andrew Parks wrote:
Hi, Jon.

The publishers have asked me to compose a Designer's Diary for Core Worlds, so I hope to have one posted within the next couple of weeks.

Andrew

That made my day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduard Navratil
Czech Republic
Vizovice
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Galactic phase
Galactic phase - step 1) Remove cards with energy... Is there a reason to put them on the top of the deck at all when they are added to the Cetral zone again in step 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Eduard.

We did this simply to keep the play area neat as you play. By the time an undrafted card is removed from the Central Zone and placed back on on top its respective Galactic Deck, you will have moved on to the next Galactic Deck. So it's not possible to draw those cards again.

Thanks,

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduard Navratil
Czech Republic
Vizovice
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Silly me, now I see - there are just two rounds for each Galactic Deck, so those cards won't be added to Central Zone anymore...

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.