tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Campbell
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hmm...Now, I'm not sure what I did there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Campbell
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordinarily, when the AO awakens, the investigators are no longer in a street or location, which doesn't preclude a special rule with Chocolate Rain.

This point brings up a number of questions. Would investigators have to stay in their current spot when final battle began? Would they have one opportunity at the start of final battle to decide where they wanted to fight from so they could trade? If they were forced to stay where they were when the AO awoke, would they be able to trade anyway?

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
QuasiAbstract wrote:
Hmm...Now, I'm not sure what I did there...

It's QuasiAbstract. Wait!

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Campbell
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I see what you mean. I was going for a conceptual idea where, since it's rain, it does damage to those outside, but makes investigators go crazy from fear of leaving a roof.

I wasn't thinking that the investigators would ACTUALLY be in the same location, but it makes sense.

I'll have to look at this one again. It may give it a bit of a shock to eliminate the normal rule of trading during the final battle and such.

Thanks for the questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GianPaolo DiCocco
United States
California
flag msg tools
QuasiAbstract wrote:

Already a problem with Anonymous. It says "moves like Hound of Tindalos," but you should have put the fact that the Hound moves like that upon rolling a die (4 through 6 I believe). Not many people would know that. So it seems like a roll isn't required in order to move those monsters like the Hound. Definitely needs to be clarified.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Santos
Portugal
Amadora
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GPD924 wrote:
QuasiAbstract wrote:

Already a problem with Anonymous. It says "moves like Hound of Tindalos," but you should have put the fact that the Hound moves like that upon rolling a die (4 through 6 I believe). Not many people would know that. So it seems like a roll isn't required in order to move those monsters like the Hound. Definitely needs to be clarified.

No, is not need any roll for the Hound to move...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.