Miguel Moreno
Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
Engineers are not people
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am moving to liverpool for three months, and I will be pretty alone there, so I was thinking...
Any Geeks there? I am trying to sneak some games in my suitcase, but playing solo is not that funny...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to check out the Liverpool Lion Boardgamers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Crompton
United Kingdom
St Helens
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Miguel,
we are just up the road from Liverpool in St Helens. We play D&D on a tuesday and boardgame nights every few saturdays. My friend is also runs the St Helens Spartans wargame club that meets every wednesday. You are welcome to all of the above. If this whets your appetite then let me know and we'll exchange e-mails etc and take it from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon craddock
United Kingdom
widnes
cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Grimwold has suggested you may want to check out the Liverpool Lions.
Our guild contains the link to the Yahoo group where most of us post.

The group meets every Monday evening in the center of town from around 6.30pm until 11pm.

If you have any questions just drop us a line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william riley
United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Miguel

I have gamed with a few of the lads from the liverpool lions and they are a great crew to game with.

Phil has pointed out other clubs just outside Liverpool but there are others and dependant on how you can get about and how free your evenings are you could be gaming nearly every night in the north west of England.

The Bolton boardgame club game on Thursday,Stockport on Tuesday and Wigan on Friday and Sundays.

If you want details for any off these clubs send me a PM.

If you are over on the 18 September I can highly recommend coming to this event http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/676728/uk-bolton-all-day... where you will meet a lot of gamers from all the above clubs(I could probably arrange a lift dependent on whereabouts in Liverpool you will be).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Moreno
Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
Engineers are not people
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So great people!
I just arrived Liverpool. As soon as I Know my schedule, I will be joining you, Lions.
And about the event, I will do mmy besto to go.
See you soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Thornton
England
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't recommend the Lions highly enough, they made me feel very, very welcome and even let me win a game if I recall correctly whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We look forward to having you there.

James

mmazanza wrote:
So great people!
I just arrived Liverpool. As soon as I Know my schedule, I will be joining you, Lions.
And about the event, I will do mmy besto to go.
See you soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.