Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Running
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, neither of these guys has an axe, eyeball or crown, right? What do they do in challenges, since they take no attachments to give them those symbols? Are they just there for dominance? Can't be, since Stonesnake has Stealth.

My guess is there is a really easy answer to this and I'm just dumb, but I haven't seen any other cards like this in all my chapter packs.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
There were a number of Agendas released in those chapter packs that gave the different challenge symbols to Rangers and Wildlings. The un-symboled people are meant to be played in conjunction with one or more of those agendas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Running
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ah, I see. Missed that. As I thought, an easy answer. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
LIHUE
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 6 "The North" Agendas -- 3 give icons to Night's Watch characters, and the other 3 give icons to Wildlings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Agendas you are looking for are the Wildling and Nightswatch agendas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Johnson
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andy.rice@att.net wrote:
There are 6 "The North" Agendas -- 3 give icons to Night's Watch characters, and the other 3 give icons to Wildlings.

Not quite. The 3 Night's Watch agendas give the Night's watch character various icons. The 2 non-banned Wildling agendas give stealth and +1 strength, while the banned agenda reduces the cost of the first wildling played by 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Andersson
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
Uuurrh! I let him in, uuuhh, was that not cool? Arrrarrh...
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that Sam is very playable without these since his ability is very good for card draw (espesially in season based decks).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.