Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Symiant
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to get hold of Neuroshima Hex in the UK, but everyone seems to be out of stock. I'm reticent to pay £20 to get it delivered from the US. Does anyone know where I can buy this? Or have a good condition second hand copy they are willing to sell?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
CLICK HERE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I never. ever. order games from Amazon any more. Been burned twice with third-party sellers who promised to ship (both preorders) and then didn't have enough stock, that's more than enough for me.

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Graf
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
badge
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule #1: know the difference between buying from Amazon and buying from a seller that uses Amazon as payment provider. The last is as buying from ebay with ebay as payment provider (read PayPal) -- you are on your own!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
haslo wrote:
I never. ever. order games from Amazon any more. Been burned twice with third-party sellers who promised to ship (both preorders) and then didn't have enough stock, that's more than enough for me.

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

While I respect that opinion, you asked where you could buy it, so I provided a link for a place that advertised it in stock. I'm not vouching for the trustworthiness of any retailer or seller.

Beyond the link I provided, I don't know what to tell you.
Strange as it may seem, you might check out THIS wiki page created for the annual Secret Santa gift exchange. That particular page has links for all sorts of countries and beyond those links, and the game stores, as well as links to their respective websites, for folks to peruse. It helps when your target is halfway across the globe. Perhaps you may find a store in a location near you that you hadn't checked yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Symiant
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for all the replies!

I've certainly been looking at Amazon, but the advertised copies there are from the US and so will most likely have high postage costs. I'll check out the one that has a low delivery cost, though I suspect that is misadvertised. On the other hand, there is a French copy that might be a bit more reasonable. Other than the instructions themselves, does anyone know if any of the parts have words on them? In other words if I bought a French copy, would the only thing I have to think about be the instructions?

Will have a look through that wiki list as well - though most stores in the UK that advertise having copies seem to actually not (grrrrr gamestack!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Symiant
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer my own question, the game is language independent. Seems the best option for us UK residents is to buy a copy from France! Although apparently Z-man games is doing a reprint of the English version at some point, so for those with more patience than me, waiting a bit is probably the best option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.