United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1556343191/?tag=artic...

What a steal! surprise

or jut buy the 2nd edition, starting at $60 used. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Leadbetter
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think this proves steve jackson needs to print up a third edition and a third set as well. There is still life and money in Knightmare Chess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doom Finger
msg tools
badge
A long time ago I had the chance to buy this from a game store, but I bought Zombies!!! instead. I really regret that decision...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Edwards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I had two (2) copies of the original and #2 ... only to have them lost when I returned from Korea. Thanks U.S. Army!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mandeville
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Price reduced to $1,999 :)

Incidentally, I have a 1st edition in extremely good nick, yours for $1,500 :arrrh:

I had forgotten I actually had the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
evelyn mason
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
So, I have a first edition of this game in good condition, but don't know where I should sell it. Amazon has a couple of 2nd editions up, but there's no price point for originals anymore...any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.