Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying for months to use the Customize View feature to (a) rearrange the order of the sections and (b) collapse (minimize) the blog section of the game entry page, because I care nothing for the blogs.

I can enter the Customize View page. I can customize the views. But when I return to the game page, nothing changes. I've tried on both firefox and IE using multiple computers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it all the sections you are having a problem ordering or is the only problem with the blog section?

I have noticed, ever since blogs were introduced, that although all the other sections worked perfectly OK, but the blogs always remained always visible (unless you temporarily hid them from the game page itself) and permanently stuck to the bottom of the page.

This has not bothered me personally, because I've been quite happy leaving the section there out of the way. Others may of course prefer them more visible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right! I can move other stuff. Or, at least, I can move the things I just tried to move. But I can't change the blogs in any way.

I previously had videos un-collapsed (expanded) at the very bottom of the page. They were quick & easy to get to. Now there's blogs I have to scroll past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same issue. I can customize everything, but if i customize anything the blogs will always jump to the bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.