Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Lupo
United States
atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
I have no idea how to flag this under the Dominion forum which seems to exist, but isn't listed. I'm sure BBG has some system that I'm just not figuring out, so feel free to move it or show me how to.

Thanks!

Anyway, my real post:

I've noticed Dominion has no shortage of expansions, which is good, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that listed future expansions, if any such list is made or exists. I'm really excited by Hinterlands, but I'm curious about what else might be on the horizon.

Also, does anyone know if the devs take suggestions? I'm sure plenty of people have them, and I know each company has policies regarding if they listen to them. But if they take suggestions, like many good gamers, I have plenty.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Click here to to get to dominion's page

If an expansion is coming out it will be widely discussed there.

To post your message there scroll down to the forum bit and just immediately under forum you will see ;post;. Clicking on this will take you to another window where you can type your post.

http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=278
Is Rio Grandes Dominion page- you can bet they'll tell you about upcoming products too.

The latest expansion is Dominion: Cornucopia

PS: The Dev's do take suggestions click to below to post:
http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/81/boardgamegeek/bgg-suggesti...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
badge
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to repost, an admin will come along to move this shortly if needed.

There are currently two more expansions planned after Hinterlands, a small one (Cornucopia/Alchemy size) in Mar 2012, and a final large one in Oct 2012.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the question are which are actually good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.