Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Petty
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else tried playing with every type of dice? We had just come off of an "Epic Thunderstone" kick when I got my copy of Quarriors.

After playing the standard way for a week or so we decided to go with our own "Epic Quarriors" layout of using all the dice and we've never looked back.

It's actually really hard for me to play with the limited selection now. Just curious if anyone else out there had given it a shot and whether they stuck with it our went back to playing "by the rules" so to speak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McCarthy
United States
Old Town
Maine
flag msg tools
I was just talking to my fiance about playing with 5 creatures and 5 spells, in the future. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like that would make the game get stale real fast since you've got a lot less variety in the combinations. And dragons are going to dominate every game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Petty
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess you have not tried it then?
You still have a massive amount of combos just by changing cards, and if Dragons were to dominate in this scenario, then they would sureley dominate in a scenairo with less options.

After many plays I can assure you that dragons do in fact NOT dominate like this. Using all the dice allows more defence against dragons if anything...they still seem powerful, but not overwhelmingly so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.