Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Marley
United States
Moreno Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With a deck like Fallen Kingdom, the order of your magic pile can be very important because you want the commons that you have built magic with to get into your discard pile for your special abilities.
I didn't find a rule that says you can't re-arrange your magic pile so that your desirable cards are up top, but it does seem to be against the spirit of the game so you have to strategically build your pile so you don't just have your opponents cards being spent off....
How do others play this rule with a group like the Fallen Kingdom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
Canada
East York
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct in thinking that you cannot change it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. In fact, I thought the rules even said that you can't change the order of any piles. I don't have it to hand though, so I can't check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that you have to put cards on top of your magic pile and when you use magic points you have to take the top cards from your magic pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Wen
United States
Lake Forest
Click to Select (if applicable)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The magic pile is like LIFO (Last In First Out). I've been studying for my CPA gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right. From the official FAQ v1.3, p. 1:

Q: Which cards can a player look at?
A: Players may look at and count their own hands, and any face-up cards on the Battlefield and Discard piles. Players may also look at their own Magic Pile, but cannot change the order of the cards in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.