Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oleksandr Nevskiy
Ukraine
Khmelnitsky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought almost new box of Warhammer Quest, but there is no Getting Started black and white book. Was this book in this game initially in every version? Where I can download it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in every box.

You aren't missing anything. Its a simple 3 page pamphlet which is essentially a simple walkthrough of a combat session.

It walks you through a fight between the Barbarian and 6 Goblin Archers in a Room.

The Barbarian starts at one doorway and the goblins are lined up in a row of 4 at the bacj and a row of 2 offcenter in front of that at the opposing side of the room.

It then explains how he can move up to 4 spaces, and then moves into how combat works at its basics. The dice are rolled for you and the results and effects explained..

The middle half explains some of the cards, and then the last 3rd of the walkthrough shows a basic exploration phase with the Barbarian again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
You aren't missing anything.

I totally agree. It's dead simple to start with the main rulebook, which is quite easy to follow, and concise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.