Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nico Solitander
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't spam you here anymore but I just wanted you to know that we've published the first two Warlord's Weekly over in this thread

It's a historical fact file on "warlords" and their often unknown wargames hobby. Basically I compile historical press clippings that I have found through extensive research of historical journals and books on the history of war into one panel facts about warlords and wargames. The fact file is syndicated by the Society for Army & Military Historical Research and published in the Journal of the Society for Army & Military Historical Research.

Anyway, I think it can be interesting also for grognards who often do not know the history of the games they play or the personas featured!

I won't spam you grognards anymore but if you're interested in historical facts you can head over to those BGG forums to get to know your hobby better! You can also let me know if there's some wargame or warlord you want us to investigate for you (no commission!)

Publication schedule:
#1 Churchill - A Victory Lost (Published)
#2 WWI Military Leaders' Night - Paths of Glory (Published)
#3 Napoleon - C&C: Napoleonics (Published)
#4 Khrushchev - Here I Stand (Published)
#5 Alexander the Great - Advanced Squad Leader (Published)
#7 William Tecumseh Sherman - Fire Point: Fire Rescue (Published)

bye,
nico
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.