Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Rebel
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was browsing through the September issue of GTM (Game trade Magazine), and there on page 34 is an add for D*Day Dice!!! WOW!!!

I mean, I knew this was all happening but now its really happening! You're all official in GTM and everything!

Congratulations on all the success Emanuel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Truly Awesome! Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
And what about preordering or some kind of Kickstarter replacement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

Well, Laszlo, while nothing is final yet, it looks like we have found a way to have a Kickstarter campaign (which will serve as pre-order). We might move the campaign to October, however, since we have a BGG contest on October 25th (which will give us great visibility). So stay tuned, an announcement will follow shortly.

Oh, and the delay has allowed us to add a few goodies to the Atlantikwall expansion, so in the end, it'll be for the best.

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CanCon, BunnyCon...BorderCon!!!
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
May 2018 be all you dreamed it would be and be all that you dreamed...
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
Quote:

Well, Laszlo, while nothing is final yet, it looks like we have found a way to have a Kickstarter campaign (which will serve as pre-order). We might move the campaign to October, however, since we have a BGG contest on October 25th (which will give us great visibility). So stay tuned, an announcement will follow shortly.

Oh, and the delay has allowed us to add a few goodies to the Atlantikwall expansion, so in the end, it'll be for the best.

E

Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds great! Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.