Joris Peijs
Netherlands
Uithoorn
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... who does?!?!?!

As many may know you can play this game online at the wonderful website www.yucata.de ... it works great and easy and is lots of fun..

BUT...................

When people join a game you set up, they play 1 turn, and then they go do 'whatever-they-do'... and they dont come back for another turn in the next 24 hours... which leaves me eager to play more, but all I can do is start a new game, which will end in the same way.

Then there are people who WILL be online for a longer period,... but they play 1 turn every 6 minutes because they happen to be involved in 23 Carcassone H&G and, 4 other StoneAges and 12 RollThruTheAges games..

Both situations are frustrating.... (now you can probably see where this is going

I'm wondering if there are other people who want to play Stone Age at www.yucata.de at a set time... so lets say we agree to play at 9pm Central European Time, and then whoever makes an 'appointment' here can join the game,... and we actually plan this in our agenda... so that we have a real 1,5hour of time to play and finish this game.... also if you already have an yucata account and you are interested in what i'm suggesting here, please make sure you have all other games finished before joining this game....

Maybe you really dont care about all this,.. maybe you do.. in case of the latter..please reply

(i may sound 'strict' as i describe it above, but of course all should be fun and nice ... i have a babyboy, and if he needs new diapers i'll have the courtesy to inform the other players before i leave to do that,.. and of course such a thing can happen... you may crave a cup of tea and need a 3 minute break to make that well,.. i guess you get my point)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did you try this site? http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamelist

it's real-time and you can usually complete a game in less than 30-45 min. People are very friendly because you have a "reputation" rating
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmb
You can also play real time on BSW.

http://www.brettspielwelt.de/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joris Peijs
Netherlands
Uithoorn
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
did you try this site? http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamelist

it's real-time and you can usually complete a game in less than 30-45 min. People are very friendly because you have a "reputation" rating

hah, then it says: "A huge proportion of players (>20%) does not like to play with this player."

awwwww,.. what a mean site

but thats great also.. i didnt know about these sites...

I ll check them out, however, my earlier suggestion stands

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D a v i d B u r k e y
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it. Edgar Allan Poe
badge
Ain't nobody here but us chickens...
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also place a comment on a created game at Yucata that requests that this be a "live game" to be completed without interruption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.