Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Irish Man
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I like classic generation Trek (Origonal series) and have been a SFB player for many a year. But the older that i have gotten, the less and less players i have been able to bring into the game.

Federation commander is great, it scratches that itch, but the more I have seen about this game, the more I think it will scratch that same itch but even better. instead of just ship to ship battles, i can explore worlds, send down away teams, and all sorts of things.

So I think I will take my old Star fleet battle ships and re-purpose them into a complete Origonal Series fleet, adding my own cards, but copying statistics (and point values) from existing ships.

Im probably going to replace the Next Generation ships with a Federation DNG, or NHCs

This will most certainly rock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this game pre ordered in the uk. But may I refer you to my recent geek list, it appears you may also need help. Maybe we should get a support group together

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/71750/just-play-the-game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
irishman wrote:

So I think I will take my old Star fleet battle ships and re-purpose them into a complete Origonal Series fleet, adding my own cards, but copying statistics (and point values) from existing ships.

I'll bet it won't be long before you see Fleet Captains conversion stats for the SFB ships popping up online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.