Rob D
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be running a Geekbay auction soon but I figured I'd put these games up for trade first, because lets face it, any funds from an auction are probably going to go to new games anyway. All games are in excellent condition and from a smoke free home.

For trade:
Alhambra

Batt'l Kha'os

Caesar & Cleopatra

Carcassonne - includes Inns & Cathedrals and Traders & Builders expansions...would prefer to trade as a lot.

Carcassonne: The Castle

Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien Game

Gosu

Gulo Gulo-OOP. Opened, but unpunched and never played

Hive - Bakelite edition

Ingenious

Labyrinth: The War on Terror

Odin's Ravens

Qwirkle

Roma and Roma II - will trade together or separate.

Small World including Be Not Afraid expansion

Wyatt Earp

I will entertain all reasonable offers. If you have nothing on my wishlist and you are interested in one of these games don't hesitate to send me a Geekmail and I will check out your For Trade list. I'm sure not every game I want has made it to my wishlist. The worst that can happen is we don't find a match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J. Wendt
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
This is my dog, Pothier, but everyone calls him Potes.
mbmbmbmbmb
GM Sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May want to try throwing some of them up in the math trade that's going on right now...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/71594/a-labor-of-love-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob D
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I've not done a math trade before so I would have to read up on the procedures...but now might be a good time to learn.

dopehatman wrote:
May want to try throwing some of them up in the math trade that's going on right now...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/71594/a-labor-of-love-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're a great way to trade games off. I have five items up on the list right now. I kinda prefer math trades because I don't have to find somebody who not only wants my game, but has something I want in return. This way as long as somebody wants your game, and you want somebody else's, there's a chance the trade will go through.

budsticky wrote:
Thanks. I've not done a math trade before so I would have to read up on the procedures...but now might be a good time to learn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.