Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Copac
United States
Hudson
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I realize they're specifically called Catacomb Entrance tokens, but just to be sure, if I exit the catacombs, I don't put a token on the room tile I exit to, correct? They're only used if you find a secret entrance into the catacombs while searching a non-catacomb room tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to be implied that they are only used to mark entrances and not exits. The rules give examples of them being placed for entrances but does not mention them when exiting.

The only exception is you do not place the entrance marker if you find an entrance on the cave in tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Thornton
England
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst on the subject are all the stairways down on the actual tiles entrances to the catacombs as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
ProfToff wrote:
Whilst on the subject are all the stairways down on the actual tiles entrances to the catacombs as well?

Yes. You'll note they have a different arrow color from the normal dungeon rooms as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.