Germany
Eckernfoerde
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
badge
Lest we Forget
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there.

I'm in Newquay with work this week (Sunday-Thursday) and figured it might be a nice idea to get some gaming in. I'm not certain my evenings will be free, but there is a very good chance. If you fancy a game of something, then send me a gm.

Also, are there any decent game shops in Newquay?

Thanks,

Jenks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darrel scott
msg tools
Hey I actually live in Newquay myself, big gamer as well, in regards to your question about good game shops, we do have a dedicated game shop which has a whole ranges of retro games for snes, sega through to the nex-gen consoles 360, ps3, etc called cassy's which is just behind newquay train station. or you can go on www.newquaygeeks.co.uk for some retro games, if your into any of that. Also, blockbuster as well but not exactly a great place for games in my opinion, over priced, the range is good what they have but they are a rip off in my opinion.

I usually play games on steam anyway but maybe working in the evening.

Moody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.