Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions.

I defeat a guardian and choose to stay at that gate to search for the Enki-Ori. I then proceed to defeat said guardian once again.

Does this mean that I receive the benefits listed under the defeat conditions a second time?

As for taking an action, are the effects of Ancestral Memory permanent or do they only last for that gate?

Ancestral Memory: Roll 1d6. 5+: Add 1 to any attribute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Catch 22 wrote:
Two questions.

I defeat a guardian and choose to stay at that gate to search for the Enki-Ori. I then proceed to defeat said guardian once again.

Does this mean that I receive the benefits listed under the defeat conditions a second time?

Oh, did I never clarify that? Good to know. You gain the benefits of defeating the guardian each time you defeat him (or them). That's one of the reasons that certain guardians can only be defeated once before forcing you to advance to the next gate.

Quote:
As for taking an action, are the effects of Ancestral Memory permanent or do they only last for that gate?

Ancestral Memory: Roll 1d6. 5+: Add 1 to any attribute.

That's a permanent gain. It wouldn't be nearly as good if it was only temporary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.