Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Alien Frontiers» Forums » General

Subject: Ok, I'm out of the loop, how do us 1st edition guys get the updates? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DJ B
United States
Calhoun
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just saw the new Kickstarter for Factions after not coming here for a while. I pledged on kickstarter for Factions, but now I'm worried about a few things.

Apparently there are new cards and purple backs on the cards now. So how can an owner of the 1st edition get matching purple cards and the bonus cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ B
United States
Calhoun
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the "premium pack" with the MCH and rocket tokens, but I'm still confused about the purple backs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This was posted in another thread last month, but things move so fast around here it's easy to miss important information...

Gamers who have a first edition copy of Alien Frontiers may purchase a replacement Alien Tech deck with card backs that match the new colors.

https://shop.gamesalute.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=a...

The cost is $5 plus a small shipping fee.
Supplies are limited, but last I heard there were in no danger of being sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izack Chee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi, i must have missed this thread too, how do i get a replacement deck now? the link doesn't work and i can't find it on game salute anymore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
izack wrote:
hi, i must have missed this thread too, how do i get a replacement deck now? the link doesn't work and i can't find it on game salute anymore
We're adjusting the replacement deck system a little. As soon as it's back in place I'll post a note here. Sorry for he confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave P
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any status on this? I am missing the space cranes (from what I can tell).

Thanks!
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go...

http://shop.gamesalute.com/collections/clever-mojo-games/pro...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bias
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CleverMojo wrote:
izack wrote:
We're adjusting the replacement deck system a little. As soon as it's back in place I'll post a note here. Sorry for he confusion.

What was the adjustment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wignall
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave:

Any chance of CMG coming out with some AF perfect fit sleevs w/ art on them like Ascension ones? That would sure be SWEET!

Thanks in advance if you do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
i was going to handle the replacements myself, but then decided to let Game Salute continue to handle them...so actually, no adjustment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dimzer wrote:
Dave:

Any chance of CMG coming out with some AF perfect fit sleevs w/ art on them like Ascension ones? That would sure be SWEET!

Thanks in advance if you do

I had never considered that. Would have made the whole replacement deck thing unnecessary, huh?

Anyone know how to get hold of the manufacturer? Legion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atticus Gifford
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would definitely purchase some sleeves with the art on the back. My cards have enough variation in color and contrast that a couple of them I can identify nearly every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.