Popular Tags: [View All]
mts azza
Greece
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Hello.

What do zerg queens do ?
They are assists which means thy can be placed only as support.
There isn't any usefull combat card for queens.

Assists also dont give any attack strength right ?

Thnx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a look at all the tech that's available for Queens. Spawn Broodling, Infest Command Center, Ensnare (there might be others, I don't have my cards at hand).

Queens without tech are useless indeed. Queens with tech can be awesome supporting units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
welcome your reptilian overlords!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are also cheap units that can be used for controling areas. They are flying which can be important if you use the expansion with it's "flying units only" areas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Queens are in my opinion one of the best Zerg units. It took me a while to really get the hang of them, and depending on what you're enemy is, I almost always have a queen in my main force.
Assit units were kind of weird to me at first, but look into them further. It's worth it. Like it was stated before, read the cards, and study each races deck. It will give you a much better grasp on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.