Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have downloaded and mounted up the files available here (many thanks to all who took the time and effort to do this), however I noticed that there are no sheets for company tokens. No biggie I could sort that but the rules don't say how many tokens are allocated to each company (unless I've missed it). Can anyone help me out here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
I have downloaded and mounted up the files available here (many thanks to all who took the time and effort to do this), however I noticed that there are no sheets for company tokens. No biggie I could sort that but the rules don't say how many tokens are allocated to each company (unless I've missed it). Can anyone help me out here?

Most 18xx games have a spot for each token on the company charter with the prices for each token.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! Missed that. Thanks for the nudge, so 3 per company and one for the Stock Chart (Bank Pool).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kimmo Leivo
Finland
Siilinjarvi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did them for myself as I noticed that there were no file for the tokens. Just a couple of days ago I uploaded a file including tokens and earnings tracker for 1849... so tokens are on the way but still waiting for approval The file includes six tokens per company (three for the company, one for the stock chart and one for the earnings tracker + one extra). There's also two port tokens (one is needed + one extra).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
Doh! Missed that. Thanks for the nudge, so 3 per company and one for the Stock Chart (Bank Pool).

One for the stock chart and one for the IPO/Par Value chart, if that exists in this game.

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kimmo Leivo
Finland
Siilinjarvi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All stock transactions take place at the current market value indicated on the Stock Market Chart so there's no need for a par value token in 1849.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Scrivins
United Kingdom
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I very rarely put stickers on to station tokens (to give me the flexibility of using them in another game), so I'm just going to borrow the bag of tokens from 1860 and use those. Plenty of tokens, right colours.

It's easy enough to create a sheet of company logos, the problem is getting them to align with the stickers on the print sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought 15 wooden discs in 15 different colors. I use the same set in some combination for every game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also want to make a revenue chart, with tokens for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.