Roarke the merc
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have made a game addition, but i see only this :
Board Game 0 1 Pending
Board Game Version 0 1 Pending

Some times game additions are allowed by admins after a while or could be my bad (about a week has passed) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
It frequently takes up to 1-2 weeks for versions to be approved. The admin in charge of that seems fairly busy, so that's a major factor, and then if the detail you submitted about a game or version is fairly scant, that can add another delay, as some kind of checking will need to be done that the version/game really exists, and isn't a duplicate of one which is already in the database under a slightly different name. I wouldn't worry about it yet; it'll probably be approved within the next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
The time required for approval varies.

A week is nothing to worry about, so you're right on schedule.

Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
As others have said, it sometimes takes a while before an entry is approved. Sometimes you can speed up the process by providing very complete information (I always try to fill out all the fields for which I can find the info, and also provide links to the source of this information in the comment for the admin so they can check it more easily). Sometimes it will still take a while because the admins have a lot of work to do.

If you have provided insufficient information, you'll usually be notified by an admin (after they've had time to check everything) and can make corrections to complete your entry. So even if you've made a mistake, you'll usually get a chance to correct it.

Edit: Fixed typo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roarke the merc
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It takes time.

I added some files to BGG and the whole process took almost two month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.