Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is primarily a miniatures event - but there will be other games such as Dominion.

The schedule is still being updated - but check it out. It is always a fun time. Oh, and I'll be running Heroscape :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working this weekend and will only be able to come for a limited time. When are you running Heroscape?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently Heroscape is scheduled for all Saturday.

The morning is open play. Then at noon, I hope to start a tournament. That will go as long as it can :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I'll try to get the day off. At night I volunteer, so I'd have to leave to get to Klinic by 7:45

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I called Legions IV Hire and got more information, which I figured I'd share since it's not really on the Legiocon website.

The event is free and starts Friday night around 5/6, goes all day Saturday, and ends around supper time on Sunday. It's located at 660 Whytewold, on the Air Force base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.