Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: News on Kickstarter attempt? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I 'm on the verge of buying this game, I would however prefer to kickstart its expansion and get the base game with it, along with any goodies offered. This way I will also save me some shipping costs, which either way are really high to Greece.

So, are there any news on the Kickstarter campaign? Will there be one at all? When?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Galarneau
Canada
Trois-Rivieres
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for the information about Kickstarter :-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bender
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
We are aiming for the end of September for the Kickstarter. We will definitely announce it on BGG as well as our website and twitter. Stay tuned!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We've already hinted at many of the possible rewards on the Sentinels of the Multiverse forum at www.sentinelsofthemultiverse.com, but here are some of the rewards include:

Getting the expansion weeks before it is released!
Play-mats and other gameplay accessories available nowhere else!
Your likeness on a card!
Exclusive Promo cards!
A one-of-a-kind hand-crafted hardwood chest for storing SotM and future expansions!

Any requests?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Galarneau
Canada
Trois-Rivieres
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool rewards :-)

Maybe signed copies,
Foil cards,
Sleeves with art.
and some price rebates with multiples copies.

Cigal
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are some thoughts:
* Custom art prints by Adam
* t-shirt (again with cool original art by Adam)
* custom cardboard cardbox to carry the game and expansion in, with SoTM art on the outside (available at a lower pledge level then the hand crafted box).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Paul
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
badge
man lying down on job voluntarily
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a comic?

And not necessarily a "real" one, I like how the comics that are referred to in the game are fictional, but something like an Annual, or some sort of offshoot that's a bit wacky...cover gallery, prequel, #0, Crossover, or whatever sort of gimmicky stuff that's been done in comics over the years...

Might be kind of fun!

Of course, my favorite stuff for Kickstarting will always be game stuff - promo cards, playing pieces, dice, etc.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul Engle
United States
milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
counters. I liked the post here about the knitting ebay counter, either dice or those would be a cool addition/extra to the game
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Mann
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a level that can include the base game and the expansion. I really appreciated that on Alien Frontiers Factions Kickstarter and would be very keen on that option here as I've yet to get the base game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus Griebel
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
logan_mann wrote:
Will there be a level that can include the base game and the expansion. I really appreciated that on Alien Frontiers Factions Kickstarter and would be very keen on that option here as I've yet to get the base game.


I agree, I think it would be great to have the option of getting the base game with the expansion. I bet there are a lot of people who are gaining interest in the game, but haven't picked up a copy yet, and having the chance to get both together, along with some other kind of bonus (especially health counters and those HP tracker cards) would really help.

btw, has there been any news about kickstarter? I realize they've been coming out with a lot of videos on youtube to promote the base game, but does that mean we can expect one of these upcoming vids to be related to the kickstarter project?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
griethad wrote:
logan_mann wrote:
Will there be a level that can include the base game and the expansion. I really appreciated that on Alien Frontiers Factions Kickstarter and would be very keen on that option here as I've yet to get the base game.


I agree, I think it would be great to have the option of getting the base game with the expansion. I bet there are a lot of people who are gaining interest in the game, but haven't picked up a copy yet, and having the chance to get both together, along with some other kind of bonus (especially health counters and those HP tracker cards) would really help.

btw, has there been any news about kickstarter? I realize they've been coming out with a lot of videos on youtube to promote the base game, but does that mean we can expect one of these upcoming vids to be related to the kickstarter project?


I'm also considering waiting for the kickstarter to see if I can get the base game and expansion all at once. I did find a post on their forums from about a week ago stating that "The Kickstarter is slated to go up in a couple weeks, so look forward to that." So probably around 2-4 weeks before it becomes available.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Wente
United States
Granite City
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
foxtrot2620 wrote:
I'm also considering waiting for the kickstarter to see if I can get the base game and expansion all at once. I did find a post on their forums from about a week ago stating that "The Kickstarter is slated to go up in a couple weeks, so look forward to that." So probably around 2-4 weeks before it becomes available.

Game looks interesting. I'm definitely purchasing if/when it goes Kickstarter.
It's even better (for me financially) if it takes some time to get up there.
Then to top it off, have the game shipped and at my house before Christmas.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.