Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
here they are

im wondering how you get dice back (if at all) from the hunt box? either side?

what is the purpose of declaring who is guiding the fellowship? what does it matter? i feel like im missing something..

when counting leadership, you count total leaders and characters plus their leadership. does this mean the sum of the leaders plus the sum of their leadership or only ocunt the best leaders leadership?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A1: You get them all back at the end of the round
A2: Because the leader sets the level of the fellowship and has a special ability. As far as I remember you must always use the most powerful member to guide anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JesseOlivier wrote:
here they are

im wondering how you get dice back (if at all) from the hunt box? either side?

what is the purpose of declaring who is guiding the fellowship? what does it matter? i feel like im missing something..

when counting leadership, you count total leaders and characters plus their leadership. does this mean the sum of the leaders plus the sum of their leadership or only ocunt the best leaders leadership?

Once a die is in the hunt box it doesn't come back until the beginning of next round (like before you have to roll your dice).

Some characters have special abilities they can only use when leading the fellowship. Also, the leader can always be taken as a non-random casualty to reduce hunt damage.

Each leader is +1 to your leadership strength. Each character is +X, where X=that character's leadership. Add it all up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
some altered and new questions

i remember something about the guid's level being their speed? but what does that mean? i thought they move equal to the number on the felowship marker on the board and that is moved up once for each character die used?

also i dont understand how to actually get to the "at war" box.

the way to move into it is by being attacked, and when having a capital, town, city taken (also by being attacked). how can you move to the at war box by doing these things when you cant do them until you are at war?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JesseOlivier wrote:
some altered and new questions

i remember something about the guid's level being their speed? but what does that mean? i thought they move equal to the number on the felowship marker on the board and that is moved up once for each character die used?

also i dont understand how to actually get to the "at war" box.

the way to move into it is by being attacked, and when having a capital, town, city taken (also by being attacked). how can you move to the at war box by doing these things when you cant do them until you are at war?

When characters are not a part of the fellowship, their level is their speed. Speed doesn't factor in when they are a part of the fellowship. 1 space on the progress track per character die.

All of those things you describe are things that get done to you, not things you do yourself. So yes, you can be driven to war by your opponent.

On your own, you can always use a muster die to move a nation one space towards war, and if that nation is active (color side up), you can move them right into being at war.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.