Hide
4 Posts

Washington's War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is this correct? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Titus
msg tools

A quick question to see if I have got this right. An American General without CUs can never enter a space with British PC markers. Also, If an American Army must retreat to a space containing British PC markers all CUs are lost and the General is Captured (but if it is washington he is kinda dead).

On the popular players Aid in the download section it states that if you play an OPS card you can flip a British PC to an American if a General is present but as stated above, if that is correct, it can never happen to just have a General. It is not wrong becaouse a General is per definition always present in an Army but it is more clear if it had stated that an American Army must be present. Or have I missed something?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
If an American General with 1CU is on a British PC marker and the British player plays the Pa/NJ Line Mutiny and chooses that CU then the General is left on the enemy PC marker alone. He is not captured.

In that case, you could flip the marker with an OPS card.

Basically the General rallys the area with his charisma.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Ketchum
United States
New Castle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if an American army with 1 CU wins a battle on a British PC space, but loses that CU to battle losses, you would have a lone American general on a British space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
Kirk "The Man" Douglas (Vikings)
mbmbmbmbmb
Good anwsers guys, as I had this question in my head but after half a dozen plays it hasn't come up and wondered how the situation could arise. Thanks for the insight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.