Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Eaten by Zombies!» Forums » General

Subject: I'd really love to see a full demo video. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this game is very different and unique, I was hoping someone would make a video detailing out play for a couple of turns. The Drakenstrike video went through the basics, and was well done, but it only went over the basics.

What I would find most helpful is a video of a group playing a couple of full turns so I can actually see the game in action, and how aspects of the game, like fighting & fleeing (both winning and losing these actions), and scavenging works. Something new players can watch and get a better handle on the game.

Thanks,
Jack
Proud owner of EbZ! Limited edition #36 zombie
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Be careful what you wish for.... ninja
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
.....you just might get it. surprise



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I presume you'd have to upload it to YouTube?

Cameron
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone planning on doing this with their early release? If not Mayday may get something put together this week!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
Is anyone planning on doing this with their early release? If not Mayday may get something put together this week!


If/when I get my copy, I definitely plan on giving it the "DriveThru" treatment. whistle
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
maydaygames wrote:
Is anyone planning on doing this with their early release? If not Mayday may get something put together this week!


If/when I get my copy, I definitely plan on giving it the "DriveThru" treatment. whistle


Don't tip me just yet, lol.

As of today my copy still hasn't arrived.
1 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
eekamouse wrote:
maydaygames wrote:
Is anyone planning on doing this with their early release? If not Mayday may get something put together this week!


If/when I get my copy, I definitely plan on giving it the "DriveThru" treatment. whistle


Don't tip me just yet, lol.

As of today my copy still hasn't arrived.


I said, "Don't tip me!"...

Just kidding you can keep tipping me for vaporware. devil
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on a demo video?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
Any update on a demo video?


Should have the game tomorrow or Tuesday... then a couple days to play and get the video made.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:
Any update on a demo video?


Should have the game tomorrow or Tuesday... then a couple days to play and get the video made.


Great news. Don't forget to cover when a player turns into a Zombie.zombie

Thanks,
Jack
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
eekamouse wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:
Any update on a demo video?


Should have the game tomorrow or Tuesday... then a couple days to play and get the video made.


Great news. Don't forget to cover when a player turns into a Zombie.zombie

Thanks,
Jack


Will do.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel,

Just checked the tracking #, it is in your town as of tonight so it will be to you tomorrow in the mail. Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting it out to you.. things have been crazy here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
Joel,

Just checked the tracking #, it is in your town as of tonight so it will be to you tomorrow in the mail. Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting it out to you.. things have been crazy here.


Sweet. No worries. "Gift horse" and all that

Can't wait! I might have to skip the gym tomorrow whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
eekamouse wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:
Any update on a demo video?


Should have the game tomorrow or Tuesday... then a couple days to play and get the video made.


Great news. Don't forget to cover when a player turns into a Zombie.zombie

Thanks,
Jack


http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/10144/eaten-by-zombies/dr...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.