Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not sure what the right way to do this is but... is there a way that I can get a thread moved from the session forum of a game, to the review forum?

Thread is:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/694870/an-expansion-so-good-...

I'd delete it and repost it to the review forum - but then I'm not sure what would happen to the comments already attached to my review. Hate to screw up any users.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The fastest and easiest way is to click the red "X" at the very top of the thread (just to the left of the title) and choose "Wrong forum".

Alternately, GeekMail Octavian:

Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
an additional way is to use the CORRECTIONS link on the game's main page. Right a note to Admins at the bottom of the form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you asked in the wrong forum, HOWTO BGG might have been a better choice laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well I geekmailed Octavian and marked the article as wrong forum. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dawn_cherri wrote:
It will he is one of the best mods.
Good luck.

it was fixed a few hours ago (and he is). Thanks for the advice everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.