Popular Tags: [View All]
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few years ago, I made contact with someone who was going to the Essen game fair who was willing to visit the CGE booth and pick up a copy of Space Alert for me (and then ship it to me here in the U.S.). I'm not sure how that contact came about, but I was hoping to pull off something similar this year.

Specifically, I missed the preorder window for the new Fragor title, Poseidon's Kingdom. It's my understanding there will be copies available for sale at the show, but I won't be attending. Is there anyone out there who plans on attending and would be kind enough to swing by and pick up a copy for me?

I'd be looking to pay you in advance for the cost of the game, and also very willing to talk about ways to make it worthwhile for you to go to the trouble. If you have an interest in doing something like this, please GM me or post here in this thread. I'd love to get my hands on this game and keep my Fragor collection trucking along.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.