Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Questions About Official Card Numbering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was checking all the cards and numbers that have thus far been released for the Memoir '44 line and came across a few missing numbers that I'd like filled in, if possible:

1. Among the Troop Cards, card 18 (Half-Tracks) and card 19 (Long-Range Patrol Cars) have not been printed. Is this correct?
2. What type of Troop belongs in Troop Card 20? I've checked all the Battle Maps and Winter Wars and have not found a card, printed or otherwise that fits in that spot.
3. No Action Card has been printed for card 24 (Re-Supply). Is this correct?
4. What type of Action belongs in Action Card 23? Again, I've checked with the Battle Maps and Winter Wars and not found anything.
5. Under the Special Weapon Assets (SWAs) Cards, is Late War Models SWA Card 4 and Machine Guns SWA Card 5?
6. Do SWAs require actual figures to represent them? If so, is the Mortar and Anti-Tank Gun represented by the same figure (the grey unit that came in the Mediterranean Theater expansion)?
7. Are you suppose to use the figure from Mediterranean Theater expansion as the SWA figure in Winter Wars?
8. Have any new terrain types, actions, or troops been added (numerically) to the lists from the Winter Wars expansion? What are those types and their official numbers?

Thank you. I am trying to make a card book for all my Memoir '44 cards and want to know how much space to reserve for each section and whatnot. Certain inconsistencies in the series and the lack of regular card print-runs is causing a headache in trying to organize this book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Graf
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
badge
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
mbmbmbmbmb
See Summary Card Manifest - Memoir '44
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.