Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
24 Posts

Martian Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these on the same boat with Eminent Domain, Homesteaders 2nd Ed, and Belfort? Or are these coming later?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
Are these on the same boat with Eminent Domain, Homesteaders 2nd Ed, and Belfort? Or are these coming later?


Availability = Soon
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If that boat sinks, we're all screwed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
If that boat sinks, we're all screwed.

If that boat sinks, I'm taking up deep sea diving.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Brenton
United States
Brighton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
First place I see it, it will be snagged.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
United States
Slippery Rock
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
:l
Avatar
mbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
Broccoli wrote:
Are these on the same boat with Eminent Domain, Homesteaders 2nd Ed, and Belfort? Or are these coming later?


Availability = Soon
NSE! (not soon enough)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got an email saying these had arrived at the warehouse, but I still can't order them from TM's site. Are all of the newly arrived copies pre-sold? Or has the site just not been updated yet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
I recently got an email saying these had arrived at the warehouse, but I still can't order them from TM's site. Are all of the newly arrived copies pre-sold? Or has the site just not been updated yet?


The site has not yet been updated, because I am waiting for sales numbers to distribution. Also, I am unsure about how I want to handle the shipping costs, since my standard free shipping with any order will destroy any chance of profit on Martian Dice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
Broccoli wrote:
I recently got an email saying these had arrived at the warehouse, but I still can't order them from TM's site. Are all of the newly arrived copies pre-sold? Or has the site just not been updated yet?


The site has not yet been updated, because I am waiting for sales numbers to distribution. Also, I am unsure about how I want to handle the shipping costs, since my standard free shipping with any order will destroy any chance of profit on Martian Dice.

Yeah, I kinda figured that might an issue given the low cost of the game overall. I know I'm just one person, but I'd gladly pay $5 S&H for the game, but I don't know if that'd be enough to cover what you guys would pay.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Martian Dice is now available through the playtmg.com store.

There is now a shipping charge of $7 for orders under $25. Without a shipping charge, I would be losing money for each purchase of Martian Dice, but you can certainly add it to a larger order!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Gardiner
United States
Napa
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! just ordered mine. Looking forward to abducting some Earthlings soon!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Herdter
United States
Strasburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The game store near us got it in today but said they could not sell it until next Wednesday!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Garrett wrote:
The game store near us got it in today but said they could not sell it until next Wednesday!


Hmm, I wonder why they said that. To my knowledge I did not set an official do not sell before X street date.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
angi s
Austria
flag msg tools
I would love to get my hands on a copy of this soon... but: how can I get this shipped to europe (austria) for a reasonable price?
Would cost me 50$ JUST for the shipping... soblue
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
doug woolley

Vancouver
Washington
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Amazon ship to eu? I bought my martian dice off Amazon and got it in a day here in the states. Fantastic game, it was a big hit with the family!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nupfi wrote:
I would love to get my hands on a copy of this soon... but: how can I get this shipped to europe (austria) for a reasonable price?
Would cost me 50$ JUST for the shipping... soblue



here you are

http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/index.asp?function=CART&ECD=1...=

or here

http://www.gameslore.com/cgi-bin/os000001.pl?ACTION=Start&RE...

or here

http://www.shiregames.com/khxc/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodsho...



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like to update to say that I have now received my copy, and I got to play it with the family this past weekend. Despite my sister's incredibly bad luck, we all enjoyed it

(Edited to respond to Mike's noticing of my typo.)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
Just like to update to say that I have no received my copy, and I got to play it with the family this past weekend. Despite my sister's incredibly bad luck, we all enjoyed it


*NOW* I hope you mean *NOW*
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
Broccoli wrote:
Just like to update to say that I have no received my copy, and I got to play it with the family this past weekend. Despite my sister's incredibly bad luck, we all enjoyed it


*NOW* I hope you mean *NOW*

Fixed it. Sorry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Somebody who thinks that feathers on dinosaurs would suddenly make them not-scary has never been chased by a goose.
Avatar
mbmb
Still waiting for CoolStuffInc To get their copies of Martian Dice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Still waiting for CoolStuffInc To get their copies of Martian Dice.


Do you have a preorder with them? At one point they had 15-ish copies in stock, and then they disappeared over a couple of days.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Somebody who thinks that feathers on dinosaurs would suddenly make them not-scary has never been chased by a goose.
Avatar
mbmb
scottbalmes wrote:
Quote:
Still waiting for CoolStuffInc To get their copies of Martian Dice.


Do you have a preorder with them? At one point they had 15-ish copies in stock, and then they disappeared over a couple of days.

Don't tell me that!
It was a pre-order.
soblue
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Don't tell me that!
It was a pre-order.
soblue


I could have been a database error, who knows. I order mostly from coolstuff, and if you preordered it I doubt they would have put some up for general sale without making sure yours was fulfilled first. If that's the only thing you're ordering from there, I know playtmg.com has them in stock. Either way, I hope your copy gets to you soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Somebody who thinks that feathers on dinosaurs would suddenly make them not-scary has never been chased by a goose.
Avatar
mbmb
Thanks, Scott.

I received an email from CSI. My order shipped on the twelfth! Don't recall receiving an email notification of it being shipped. I saw the status was 'shipped' at my CSI account, but didn't think it correct.

Anyway, the games are on their way!
Yay!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.