Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for mustering state that, when mustering a single block, it can be played to any 'friendly' recruitment location. This could be seen as implying that if I control an opponent's recruitment location, I could muster there. I suspect this isn't the case, since recruitment locations aren't exclusive to castle or resources and so aren't really 'held', but can someone clarify this?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ocean Druen
United States
Buffalo Grove
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can not use an enemy's recruitment location. The space may be "friendly" but the opposing daimyo continues to be hostile and it is the daimyo's station - not the location's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Slovakia
flag msg tools
So, 'friendly' mustering locations mean only locations with one of your own daimyo icons and not any mustering location that you control?

So for example, even if Edo is solely occupied by Ishida blocks, he can't muster a single block into Edo, because it doesn't count as friendly since the recruitment symbol belongs to Tokugawa? Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.