Popular Tags: [View All]
Jooky
United States
Canton
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I just got my copy the other day and I noticed that the counter sheets are different. The sheets with the infantry counters are lighter color than the vehicle counters. Also, the MMCs are printed with a copyright date of 2011 and the Vehicles are printed with a 2003 date. Is this right? Or did I get stuck with some older countersheets that had been laying around for 8 years? Overall I feel a little disappointed having spent nearly $80.00 on this module after figuring in shipping.

Is anyone one else having any issues with their copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Jooky wrote:
So, I just got my copy the other day and I noticed that the counter sheets are different. The sheets with the infantry counters are lighter color than the vehicle counters. Also, the MMCs are printed with a copyright date of 2011 and the Vehicles are printed with a 2003 date. Is this right? Or did I get stuck with some older countersheets that had been laying around for 8 years? Overall I feel a little disappointed having spent nearly $80.00 on this module after figuring in shipping.

Is anyone one else having any issues with their copy?

There's been a number of comments so far about the 2003 countersheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chas Argent
United States
Catonsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sheets should all be the new versions (i.e., each sheet should say "2011"). I don't know how old stock got mixed in (or even that there was old stock). Functionally the counters are the same; the 2011 versions just have slightly bigger images and fonts.

If you find any of the old sheets and want them swapped, please contact problems@multimanpublishing.com.

~Chas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Blank
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All six sheets in my copy were 2011 copyright and are the new style, but one section of sheet 3 (about 10-20 vehicle counters) was not glued through the middle, i.e. as soon as I punched the counters out the fronts and backs separated. After I make sure that is the only sheet with problems I will e-mail for a replacement. Or just glue them and put them under a stack of heavy books for a couple days...

Other than that no problems with my copy. Bring on Rising Sun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooky
United States
Canton
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chas. I will contact MMP this week to see about getting them swapped out. 4 of my 6 sheets are the 2003 style.

I was pretty confused when I had 2 counter sheets that said 1 of 6 and 2 of 6, and then the other 4 sheets didn't have that type of numbering scheme!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Emery
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got the old sheets, too. Between the 2011 sheets, the 2003 sheets, and Pegasus Bridge my Brits are three different shades. Gonna punch 'em, anyway, and just pretend some saw action in North Africa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koba
Faroe Islands
msg tools
Just got mine. But there something weird with the ordnance counters. All the other sheets are numbered "Sheet X of 6", but the ordnance half page sheet just says "For King and Country - ORDNANCE FRONT - ASL FKaC ORDNANCE_01". And the color is different. There's no date on the sheet.

Same thing with all of yours edition, guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You got the same problem as the other guys in this thread. See Chas Argent's reply above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koba
Faroe Islands
msg tools
Hmm...I dont get any reply from Multiman. Do you guys get any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooky
United States
Canton
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Siinji wrote:
Hmm...I dont get any reply from Multiman. Do you guys get any?

I just got a reply the other day. I have yet to respond to it however because I have been super busy until today. It took a little while to get my reply however, so maybe you just need to wait a few more days?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koba
Faroe Islands
msg tools
Got my replacements last week. Nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boots
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the 2k3 counters as well, emailed MMP customer service and got my replacements within a week - no small feat for a US-Australian shipping route. All praise goes to MMP for voluntarily incurring a trans-pacific express international cost to fix a QA issue!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Mine arrived yesterday and was good. Nice for me, glad others are having their problem fixed so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.